Monday, February 27, 2012

Sledding and Standing

Last week Neal had Monday off (for Presidents day) so we decided to go sledding at a nearby hill in Bountiful. Neither of us had gone in years and of course it was the first time for Lydia. We went with Neal's brothers (Bradley and Dallin) and had so much fun! There was finally enough snow and the weather was perfect. Although the hill wasn't very steep I was a bit hesitant taking Lydia down. I shouldn't have worried though, she loved every minute!

Ready, set, sled!



Coming back up for another ride.



Neal and Lydia making their way back to the top.



Lydia having lots of fun.



Lydia also loves to stand at every opportunity. She can even stand by herself if she is holding on to something (the couch, her playmat/ jungle gym, etc). She does get a bit shaky after a while, but she is getting stronger and stronger each day. We'll see how much longer until she starts walking.



So proud and happy to be standing by herself.



Practicing her ballerina pose.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is already standing! I hope for your sake she doesn't start walking for a long time yet. :) But I have to admit that I love that first picture of her standing with that big grin! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete