Friday, February 3, 2012

Big girl!


Last month Lydia finally got to sit up in her stroller for our daily walks. Because we have a travel system she usually just sits in her car seat and I attach that to the stroller. She felt like a big girl and loved that she could see everything so much better!




I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she is learning to do. She is such a smiley little girl and I love spending each day with her. She also started sitting by herself around Christmas time, but she is getting a lot better at staying up now. She loves to sit up and just play with her toys- as long as she doesn't have to play alone for too long. She is definitely a people person and loves all the attention she can get! She still loves her solid foods and has now tried; oatmeal, carrots, butternut squash, plums, sweet potato, and avocados. She loves everything she tries and is a very good eater.

She LOVES to chew on everything!

Playing in the box with her toys.

1 comment:

  1. Lydia has the cutest smile and I love her cheeks! She's adorable! Thanks again for having us over on Sunday and feeding us such a great dinner! We really enjoyed our time with you guys.

    ReplyDelete