Friday, February 3, 2012

More holiday updates :)

I have let myself get really behind in posting again. We'll see how far I get today. As I already mentioned, we spent a lot of time with family this holiday season, which was great. Neal's brother, Kevin, came home from his mission December 30 and Lydia and I met him for the first time. We weren't able to go to the airport but met up with the whole family that evening for dinner at Olive Garden. Afterwards we went to Temple Square to enjoy the lights. It was a wonderful evening and it was so good to finally meet Kevin. It was also a really warm (well, for the wintertime) night and was much nicer to be out looking at the lights than when we had gone with my family.

Neal and I at Temple Square

We were able to spend more time with my family as well. My sister, Christine, and her family flew in from Alaska the beginning of January. Melissa and her girls were still visiting from Hawaii and my parents drove down from Idaho again. We had quite a few fun get togethers while they were all visiting. Unfortunately I forgot my camera most of the time, and didn't take many pictures when I did have it. We had some family dinners, a birthday party for my niece (which was awesome! Thanks Sara!), went to the new children's section in the church museum, visited, and more! My parents even watched the kids and babies while Christine, Melissa, Jen, and I went to the Provo Temple. I love spending time with family and it was so good to see Melissa and Christine again. We had all of the family here except my brother Cliff and his family.


I did get a better picture of the girls again : Lydia, Kaitlyn, and Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment