Monday, February 13, 2012

Moving and an Update



Our new home

About a month ago we moved to Bountiful. We have been very blessed with the opportunity to house sit for an older couple as they are serving an 18 month mission. We were sad to leave our friends and neighbors in American Fork, but are so excited for our new adventures! We love being in a home with a yard. The upstairs is plenty big for us, so we only go downstairs when we watch an occasional movie. We live down the street from Neal's parents and are loving having family so close. Plus, my best friend from college (and her small family) moved in a few streets away (but still in the ward) and that has been so fun! We love to get together anytime we can and it is really nice to trade babysitting (and have family here to babysit).


Don't worry, we remembered to pack everything important!

Yes, life is amazing right now and we are very happy and very blessed in so many ways. Neal continues to work hard and support our family. Because he works in Sandy, his commute is about the same as when we lived in American Fork, but now he drives from the opposite direction. He has a co-worker who also lives in Bountiful so they are able to carpool, which has been very nice. Recently Neal was recommended (by the President of the company) for a job opening in a different area of the company. He is excited for something different and to learn some new skills. I am loving staying at home with Lydia. I can't believe how much she continues to grow and learn to do new things. I won't write more now, because I am going to do a separate post on her 6 month mark.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on moving. This is my first visit to your blog and I think all three of you are darling.

    ReplyDelete