Leaning forward so she can get closer to the food.
Lydia has been trying to eat our food for quite a while now. Everytime she sees us eating something, she looks at us, licks her lips, and starts chewing. She also grabs at our plates and food, just trying to get some into her mouth. Everything about her actions seem to say, "Where is my food? I need some of that too!" Last Monday (January 2) we finally went to the store and bought some oatmeal baby cereal and some rubber tip spoons. She loved it! She couldn't get enough and kept leaning towards us so she could be closer to the food.
Hey, I'm not done eating yet, where is my food?
The video clip I wanted still won't upload. This video was a few minutes into eating already, but she is still loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment