December was a fun and busy month filled with lots of family get-togethers and parties.
Lydia, Sadie, and Kaitlin
Jen also recently had another baby (Hannah) and she and Jacob are a month apart. I love that my kids have cousins their age to play with.
My mini me. :) I came out wearing this and Lydia wanted to match me, so I let her wear her red pants and white shirt too. She loved it.
Jacob and Lydia watching each other and hanging out at home.
Santa came to both the Johnson and Swalberg family parties (Neal's dad and moms side of the family). Jacob didn't mind sitting with him but Lydia wanted nothing to do with him. The first night she just cried and wouldn't go anywhere near him. The second night she still wasn't anxious to have anything to do with him, but she did let me hold her next to him so we could get a picture.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment