Monday, July 8, 2013

Christmas 2012

This year for Christmas, we headed up to Rexburg to be with my parents. My sister, Jen, and her family (Jeff and Sadie) were there as well, but none of my other siblings could make it (at least not while we were there). It was a small group, but we had fun and enjoyed our time together. We didn't take many pictures, but here are a few from Christmas morning.

Jen and Sadie with the Christmas tree.

Lydia loved the stockings full of yummy things to eat!

Eating our Christmas oranges.

Sharing crackers and cheese with Dad.

This year I also made some stockings for our little family (with my friend, Heather) It was a fun project and I liked how they turned out. While I was at it, I also made some for my sister in law (Annie) for her Christmas gift. I liked the colors I used on Annie's better, but I was happy with both.
Our stockings

The stockings I made for Brent and Annie





No comments:

Post a Comment