Slowly but surely, I'll get somewhat updated on my blog. :) Here are some fun pics from February.
Lydia loves being outside and going on walks. She would be more than happy to stay out all day!
She also loves to walk around in mommy or daddy's shoes!
Who knew that balls made fun chairs!
She is always very busy and on the go. If things are quiet for too long, I know that she's into something she shouldn't be... like the bathroom!
And of course, Valentines day! I grew up with my mom making us a big heart sugar cookie every year, and it's a tradition that I have been keeping in our little family as well. How can you go wrong with a big, yummy cookie! One for each of us: Neal, Becca, Lydia, and baby Johnson (coming in Sept. 2013)





Congratulations on expecting number two! I am so excited for you!!! You have such a cute family!
ReplyDelete