Friday, June 22, 2012

Regional Conference

Last month we had an amazing opportunity. Our stake was able to attend regional conference- in the conference center! Neal's parents took Lydia for us so that we could both sing in the choir. It was neat to see the conference center from the choir seats, although we could only see the speaker on the screen (as they were below us). I thought I was safe from being on the tv screen, as I was in the very back row and the camera's usually don't shoot that far back. However, I was also in the middle so when they showed the conductor I was also in the screen (so I was on tv basically all during the congregational hymns). Oh well. Neal's family also said that they saw Neal once or twice during the choir numbers (he was sitting closer to the front and to the right).

                                  
We had the privilege of hearing and learning from Elder Jeffrey Holland and Pres. Dieter Uchtdorf!  They both gave amazing talks and it was especially nice because with family watching Lydia, I was able to listen and take a lot of notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment