Neal's brother (Brent) is getting married next month so we wanted to throw a bridal shower for his fiance, Annie. I offered to host while Stephanie put together some games and Neal's mom and I did the food. I had a lot of fun making some tissue paper pom poms to hang from the fan (find the tutorial here here ) and setting up the table. On the menu was: yogurt, fresh fruit (strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, kiwi, and grapes), mini muffins, and bundt cake. Yum! I had Neal snap a quick picture while I was setting up, and then I forgot about the camera until the very end of the shower, so my pictures are not the best.
It is always fun to get together with family and friends and I think a good time was had by all. We can't wait for Annie to join in the family, Brent is one lucky guy!
The food table
Just visiting after games and presents.
Lydia playing with her balls.
No comments:
Post a Comment