Neal's parents rented a cabin at Bear Lake over the 4th of July weekend. We have gone there every year since Neal and I were engaged and it's always so much fun!
Beach day! The kids loved being pulled around on the tube and playing in the sand. We also had fun on the boat and the wave runners.
In Bear Lake waiting for our shakes, and just hanging out at the cabin. We loved it and can't wait to go back next year!
Dress like a cow day for Chic Fil A. The kids and I had fun getting our cow outfits ready and getting our yummy (and totally free) dinner once daddy got home. Thanks Chic Fil A!
Neal's friend Tyler was a river guide up at Jackson, WY(quite a few summers ago) and got a group of us together to go down the Snake River. Before Neal and I were dating, we went on this trip, and that's really where it all started for us, so it was really neat to go again. We drove up via Rexburg so my parents could watch the kids for us, and then we headed up to Jackson. Unfortunately we didn't take many pictures, but I got this one of the Teton Mountains on our drive up. Since we were coming from the opposite direction as most people, we were just meeting up at the campsite with everyone. We plugged the address into the gps and headed up. It took up on the dirt back roads, which probably would have been fine except it had rained recently and was super muddy! Man, was I nervous. I thought we were going to slid off the road a couple of times (in the middle of nowhere with nobody around!) and on top of that the car was running on empty (we didn't realize the back roads would be so long and that there wouldn't be a place to fill up on the way). We almost turned around a couple of times, but kept going and did eventually find the campsite! Horray! I was so thankful and happy we made it there safely and didn't run out of gas! That night we camped with some of Neal's friends and in the morning we headed to the snake river and went on a couple of runs down them. It was so much fun and brought back so many memories. It was over too soon and we headed back after lunch so we could pick up our kids and head back home.
Bountiful's 24th of July days. The kids loved the parade, although Jacob kept throwing the candy back out in the road and then we had fun at the park doing all the activities. Lydia and Jacob loved the train ride and wanted to go again and again.
Oh Jacob. Just some random pictures that I found. He loves animals and finds them where ever we go. I got out the paints one day and the kids were having so much fun. I left the room for just a minute and Jacob decided it was much better to paint himself instead of his paper. And just hanging out with dad! Jacob is always busy and into everything, but we love him so much.






No comments:
Post a Comment