Jacob turned 2! We just had some family over for ice cream cake and opened presents. I can't believe I didn't even get a picture of his cake! I have a video of everyone singing to him and him blowing out his candles, but it won't load here! Jacob is definitely all boy! He loves his blanket (he shoves it in his mouth) and all animals! He's all about wrestling and building forts and getting into everything! He doesn't walk, but runs everywhere, but is still kind of a momma's boy and loves to sit and read stories with me. He's been a challenge, but we can't imagine our family without him!
Gardner's Village (in West Jordan) has Breakfast with the Witches every October, and Neal's mom took all us girls (Stephanie, Mikayla, Annie, Lydia and I). Breakfast was buffet style (pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit, potatoes etc) and was yummy. There were a lot of different witches who came around to the tables and then later on put a show for us. Lydia was able to go participate in one of the activities on stage as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment