Tuesday, December 4, 2012

October 2012


I'm sure you're all amazed that I'm actually updating something on the blog! It's only taken me 6 months to do so. :) Hopefully I'll get enough up to date that I can keep on top of things again. Here are some pictures of last October.

Natalie, our neighbor, invited Lydia and I to go to Hogle Zoo with her and her 3 little kids. It was a bit chilly and not all of the animals were outside, but we enjoyed being there and seeing many of the animals. Lydia especially loved watching the elephants and seeing the monkeys. We had fun exploring and also enjoyed lunch together. After lunch we packed up and came back home for naps.

Watching the elephants, a grizzly bear swimming, climbing in an eagles' nest with friends, and watching the monkeys!

October also brought lots of leaves, pumpkins, and of course... Halloween!

Lydia enjoying the beautiful fall flowers and showing off a few of our pumpkins we grew in the garden this year.

 Helping rake and play in the leaves.

Family fun! Carving our first Jack-O-Lantern together. Lydia thought it was fun to play in the seed and pulp.

Our little kitty cat. Lydia was old enough this year to really enjoy trick or treating at Neal's work. She was a little leary of going up and meeting so many new people at first, but once she discovered that they all had a bowl of candy, she ran up to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment