Friday, March 2, 2012

Photo shoot

I really wanted some pictures of Lydia for her 6 month mark (ok- by the time I got around to taking them she was 6 1/2 months)but didn't want to pay studio prices. I decided to take them myself so I pulled out the camera, found a fun chair and some fabric laying around (to make a backdrop) and got started. My friend Wendy also came over and helped a lot. It was so fun and we got some good pictures. I personally think they are as good as we could have gotten in a studio- and these were free! There were so many pictures I couldn't choose just one, so here are some of my favorites.





Our happy baby!


Lydia getting tired of posing for all of her pictures. Mom, are we done yet?

2 comments:

  1. All these pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not hard when you have a cooperative baby who happens to be adorable too! They turned out SO cute!

    ReplyDelete