Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving and Family Pictures

Well, I think it is past time to put up a new post. :) Life is still great and has been busy this last month. Of course Thanksgiving was wonderful. This year we spent it with Neal's family, as we had been up to Rexburg with my parents the week before. We drove up to Bountiful early Thursday morning where Neal was able to play some "Turkey bowl" football with friends while Lydia and I visited with family and helped rake leaves in the yard. It was a bit chilly but otherwise a perfect day to be outside.


Lydia playing in the leaves at Grandma and Grandpa's house.


In the early afternoon, Stephanie was kind enough to drive down to Salt Lake with us and take our family pictures on temple square. Lydia wasn't so sure what to think and wasn't very cooperative, but it was a beautiful day and we did get some ok pictures with her looking. We next drove to a chapel in Salt Lake where we met up with more extended family ( the Johnsons) for Thanksgiving dinner.After dinner there was lots of visiting and some fun games of basketball (which I did actually join in for a while), before driving back up to Bountiful. The fun continued as the Swalbergs came to visit and play games. It really was a great day with great food and great company. I am so thankful for our wonderful family, both on Neal's side and on my side!



1 comment: