Lydia absolutely LOVES being outside. If we stayed outside all day, I think she would be very happy. She doesn't even seem to care that it is getting colder. I must admit, I do also enjoy outdoors quite a bit so we go on stroller walks every day. Some days (now that it is getting colder) our walk only lasts15 or 20 minutes, but on a nice day we like to go for as much as 40 minutes to an hour. We got a travel system with a jogging stroller and we love it! The jogging stroller is great on any surface, even if it is rocky and uneven. Hopefully we can continue with our daily stroll even when the cold weather is here.Monday, November 14, 2011
Out for a walk
Lydia absolutely LOVES being outside. If we stayed outside all day, I think she would be very happy. She doesn't even seem to care that it is getting colder. I must admit, I do also enjoy outdoors quite a bit so we go on stroller walks every day. Some days (now that it is getting colder) our walk only lasts15 or 20 minutes, but on a nice day we like to go for as much as 40 minutes to an hour. We got a travel system with a jogging stroller and we love it! The jogging stroller is great on any surface, even if it is rocky and uneven. Hopefully we can continue with our daily stroll even when the cold weather is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment