Normally I am not a big fan of halloween and dressing up. This year was different though. We now have a cute little girl to dress up! Because Neal already had a Peter Pan costume, we decided to make it a family affair with me going as Wendy and Lydia as Tinkerbell. I had so much fun making Lydia's costume (including the headband and wings). After finishing the dress, I looked around for something I could use for her tiny wings. After a search in the closet, I found success... in the form of two white coat hangers. I shaped them, sewed on some sheer fabric, and we had some wings! I think it turned out pretty cute! I had planned on making myself a Wendy costume as well, but ended up finding a dress. After adding sleeves and a few other touches, I had my Wendy outfit! Some of Neal's cousins had a Halloween party, which was so much fun to attend! The food and company were great! Who knew dressing up could be so much fun.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Halloween 2011
Normally I am not a big fan of halloween and dressing up. This year was different though. We now have a cute little girl to dress up! Because Neal already had a Peter Pan costume, we decided to make it a family affair with me going as Wendy and Lydia as Tinkerbell. I had so much fun making Lydia's costume (including the headband and wings). After finishing the dress, I looked around for something I could use for her tiny wings. After a search in the closet, I found success... in the form of two white coat hangers. I shaped them, sewed on some sheer fabric, and we had some wings! I think it turned out pretty cute! I had planned on making myself a Wendy costume as well, but ended up finding a dress. After adding sleeves and a few other touches, I had my Wendy outfit! Some of Neal's cousins had a Halloween party, which was so much fun to attend! The food and company were great! Who knew dressing up could be so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment