Wednesday, March 30, 2016

November 2014

The weather was still pretty good for November, so we enjoyed playing outside a lot.

Raking the leaves so we can jump in them is always so fun!

Somedays you just let your kids out of the house in whatever they put on... even if it is a tinkerbell dress with pink fairy wings. :)  Bottom right: the kids love to make "foamy soap" (just mix a little dish soap and water until it is foamy). This picture is super blurry, but it's the best I had. Middle: Lydia was so excited to make her own funny face pancake. I think we made them for a few days in a row. Top right: Ok, so this one is really embarrassing! I actually went to  work with two different boots on and didn't notice until I had been at work for almost an hour! In my defense, I did get ready in the dark that morning and remember pulling 3 boots from my closet. I thought that I threw the one that didn't match back in, but I guess I grabbed the wrong one! After I noticed, I just wore my socks for the rest of my shift.  


Watching out the window and having fun with play dough.


We're so excited to welcome Mikayla to the family (she is marrying Neal's brother Kevin). We had so much fun going out to lunch with her and her mom. Neal's brother, Bradley also came home after serving his mission in Canada. Welcome home, Bradley! 







No comments:

Post a Comment