Friday, February 7, 2014

Family Pictures

After doing an 8 weeks fitness/health challenge (feel great in 8) and winning some prize money, I thought it was time to get some professional pictures done of our little family. I've heard a lot of good things about the FotoFly studio down in Draper and it wasn't terribly expensive for what you get. They did a great job and I'm really happy with how they turned out. The photographer was really nice and was also great with the kids! I also love the fact that they give us a cd with the copyrights and all the pictures. I won't post all the pictures on here, but there are so many cute ones, it will still be a picture overload. :)



Our cute kids!

Little miss attitude. :) 

Beautiful girl!

Jacob wasn't so sure about everything at first, but we did get a big smile! 

So cute!



The start of it all.. my handsome husband and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment